• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

information about documentary

flolollo

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2018)
Hello everyone!
In the first days of July 2018, my friends and I arrived in Santiago and someone filmed us for a documentary about the Camino. We signed privacy disclaimers and they gave us some information leaflets, but we lost them in the joy and chaos of those days, between the celebrations for the arrival and the departure to Finisterre/Muxia.

So, I would like to ask if anyone, in the past year, has heard something about an ongoing documentary project about Santiago. It would be really nice to see how our faces looked like those days, remembering the arrival in Santiago and living once again that magic atmosphere.

Thank you very much!😃

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello everyone!
In the first days of July 2018, my friends and I arrived in Santiago and someone filmed us for a documentary about the Camino. We signed privacy disclaimers and they gave us some information leaflets, but we lost them in the joy and chaos of those days, between the celebrations for the arrival and the departure to Finisterre/Muxia.

So, I would like to ask if anyone, in the past year, has heard something about an ongoing documentary project about Santiago. It would be really nice to see how our faces looked like those days, remembering the arrival in Santiago and living once again that magic atmosphere.

Thank you very much!😃
There are several on YouTube. Depends if it was a TV or Film documentary, rather than a YouTube vlog type documentary. You were 2 months ahead of me, as I started on 31st August 2018. I imagine there might have been a few video documentaries doing the rounds on the Camino. Was it a Spanish film crew or other nationality?

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
There are several on YouTube. Depends if it was a TV or Film documentary, rather than a YouTube vlog type documentary. You were 2 months ahead of me, as I started on 31st August 2018. I imagine there might have been a few video documentaries doing the rounds on the Camino. Was it a Spanish film crew or other nationality?

If I remember correctly that it was a Canadian production and I don't think it was YouTube or other vloggers because they had a lot of specific equipment and the crew was quite large (6/7 people).

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
If I remember correctly that it was a Canadian production and I don't think it was YouTube or other vloggers because they had a lot of specific equipment and the crew was quite large (6/7 people).
I haven't managed to find any such documentary. Maybe some Canadian members here might be able to help.

Most read last week in this forum

I've just read this article from La Voz de Galicia. A Camino guide and frequent pilgrim with over 30 years of Camino experience calling for some greater regulation of numbers - at least on the...
One death attributed to a heart attack last week. Two pelegrinos gored, one seriously. One broken leg and many ending in Pamplona due to knee and leg and ankle injuries. Is it possible to confirm...
Hello. I am considering walking the Camino for the first time this fall, probably beginning the third week of September in St. Jean. But I keep reading about how crowded the Camino is, including...
Is there a list of albergues that also have private rooms on the Camino Frances? Gracias.
Hello, two weeks ago, I finished the Camino Francés, and while all the recent memories have not properly settled yet, I think enough time has passed to write a bit about my experience of the...
Can anyone give me (newbie!) some guidance on planning my stages after Roncesvalles? I currently have lodging booked Zubiri, Pamplona and then Puente la Reine, and on from there. I would prefer...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back