Sep 9, 2012
Coimbrao, Portugal
Time of past OR future Camino
Norte June 2013 plus Finisterre
Norrte 2015
Ingles 2016
Portuguese 2018 and 2019
Fatima routes
I am leaving on Friday to start walking the Northern route to Santiago and then onto Finisterre. I have found a wonderful map which I have downloaded to leave with my wife so she has an idea where I am! However I cannot find a good one for the Finisterre route. Can anyone help? Time is short so any help would be appreciated.

My bag is packed and double checked (I think!!!!!!), it is now sitting in the corner of the bedroom. Friday cannot come soon enough.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery

mspath

Veteran Member
Nov 25, 2009
France
allmycaminos.blogspot.fr
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Sedona2012

Bobbie Surber
May 16, 2012
Sedona, Arizona USA
bobbiesurber.wordpress.com
Camino Frances st Jean to Santiago (Sept/Oct 2012) Finisterre Oct 2012
Part -Portugues (Oct. 2012)
Camino del Norte June-July 2013
Part of Camino Vezelay July 2013
Leon to Santiago October 2015
So would I. Great idea for family members to follow along.
Have a great Camino Hughb. I leave Tuesday and my backpack is also packed and sitting at the end of my bed. So excited!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am walking feom Santiago to Muxia and then on to Finestette. I have a reservation in Novellana at the Hotel Restaurante de Fornon. Is this near the Camino, and Santa Marina? O can’t seem to...
If you stay in Logoso, you will see a big picture of a beautiful waterfalls on the wall in the bar. When I added to that the raves I heard when Michael and Flavia came to see me, I headed to...
So here’s my situation. I’ll arrive in SDC next week, after walking the VDLP and Sanabrés. I’ll have 4 or 5 days before my flight home from Madrid. - I don’t want to walk to Finisterre because...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides