• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

July 29 Departure at Le Puy

Rellrog

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances: March 2013
Le Puy: July 2015
Portugues: April 2018
La Plata: March 2020-to be continued
My wife and I will be arriving at Le Puy on July 27th and leaving on Wednesday the 29th. Is anyone else going at that time?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Will you be keeping a blog?
My husband and I will be a month behind you and would love to hear about your experiences.

Yes, I do have a blog with a couple of postings about our preparation. I will be keeping a blog throughout. Please send me an email at rellrog@att.net and I will give you my blog address.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
We are anxiously awaiting our July 7 departure for Le Puy. We have heard that this route goes thru some beautiful country and know that it will be just as fulfilling as the Frances. Leaving the fleece at home and hoping that is a good decision! Enjoy your Camino everyone. Buen Camino!

My wife and I will be arriving at Le Puy on July 27th and leaving on Wednesday the 29th. Is anyone else going at that time?
Hi ,
this will be my wife and mine 5th Camino . We are from Australia. We start walking from Le Puy on 30th July , so will catch you along the way . Enjoy....Gary & Di

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Gary and Di. We will be arriving tomorrow, the 27th and will leave on the 29th. Would love to meet up with you guys.

Hi Gary and Di. We will be arriving tomorrow, the 27th and will leave on the 29th. Would love to meet up with you guys.
I am sure we will see you along the way ....Enjoy your walk ......Look out for the Ozzie flag on the back pack .....

Hi Gary and Di, and Rellrog, I'm starting from Le Puy on August 18th (arrive in Le Puy the day before). Rellrog, i'd love to follow your blog too, if that's ok - I'll send you an email at rellrog@att.net when I finish this message. This is my third camino - I walked SJPP to Santiago in 2010 and Lisbon to Santiago in 2013. Like you Gary and Di, I'm from Australia (orginally from Brazil). Gary, are you keeping a blog too?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I am sure we will see you along the way ....Enjoy your walk ......Look out for the Ozzie flag on the back pack .....
If I don't see you guys have a Buen Camino!

we'll arrive to Le Puy on Friday and start our chemin on the next day (August 1st).
I'm pretty sure that we'll meet during the next month. :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone! Well.. one week from today will begin my walk across France and Spain. I see a number of posts regarding a wave of walkers and room accommodation limitations. I am one who is...
Hi- I am starting the Via Podiensis Camino at the end of the month. I know people swear by the MMDD guide book for this camino but I am not sure why. So far I have been making use of the...
Hi. Here's a problem to which I can't find a solution. Any suggestions gratefully received! Last October I walked from Le Puy to Conques, but had to return home due to a family crisis. I'm very...
Hi everyone, I’m currently on the GR 65 going from Le Puy to Conques. I walked this camino in 2014 and now I find myself not recognizing a single bit of literally anything and I’m wondering if...
hallo. We have been using La Malle Postale to transfer our luggage each night from Le Puy en Velay. We have bad backs. They have been a great company and very reliable. Unfortunately we have just...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back