Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking forward to September

Old Hillwalker

Feb 27, 2011
Western Maine USA in the mountains
Time of past OR future Camino
Del Norte 2022
Hello, I have been thinking about walking the Camino for several years and now I am comitted. I have my airline tickets and will be arriving at CDG Paris from Boston, 7:35 AM on September 5th. I am planning on 33 days of walking and returning to Boston from Santiago.

Anyone reading this who has a similar schedule and who would like to communicate will be greatly appreciated.

Thomas

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

CaminoGen

CF May-June 2011; Oloron to Fisterra Sept-Oct 2013
Jul 2, 2010
Physically... Montréal, Québec but my heart is on
Camino frances-SJPP. Santiago (2011); Oloron to Fisterra (Sept 5-Oct 23 2013)
I'm leaving Montreal on the same day but I'll be starting my Camino in Oloron Ste-Marie so you'll be a few days ahead. You never know, our paths may cross. I'll have a forum badge on my pack so keep an eye out.

Light of the Moon

Jan 26, 2013
India
September 2013
Hi,
I am planning to walk with my sister, who is from Australia, from St JPP around the same time. Haven't quite decided the exact date though. Flying into CDG from Bombay and returning 37 days later , flying from Santiago to Paris.
What do you think the difference in temperature will be between starting on the 5th or the 15th of September ? We are both very concerned about the heat!

Indian Pilgrim

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Hi I just joined and will be doing a solo walk from SJPP to Finisterre in May Jun 2025... long time to go yet but VV excited ... will be finalising dates and flights from Canberra as soon as...
On the Camino Del Norte. Surprised by the amount of pilgrims. Many mature pilgrims, like myself with a few Caminos under their belt, mostly appear to be staying in hotels. If staying in hotels be...
Hello Pilgrims, I am Brendan an Australian Scot. I am new to the forum, but not new to the Camino. On Tuesday May 28 I will start on my seventh Camino the Norte from San Sebastián. I will try and...
I am looking for people who want to walk the camino del norte in may 2025 - starting from Irun, Bilbao or another place. Nice to hear from you.
For those of you who are using the ATM colour chart. One bank is suggested at less than 2 Euro when in fact was 4.50 Euro per withdrawal

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides