• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost & Found LOST Canadian Passport between Zubiri and Pamplona

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Lost my Canadian passport today! Somewhere between Zubiri and Pamplona!!🙀

Aiai so sorry to hear. I really hope someone finds it and you will get it back.

I guess you are aware of the steps to take now?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Did you by any chance copy your passport details anywhere? The first place to do that is in to your credencial. For later, I scan mine in to a Signal group that is only for me, so I have at least got a copy available.
There is a Saint for lost things - Anthony. Trouble is, he needs to get paid for finding them! If and when you find yours, I will give him a donation. It goes to poor people.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I always take a papercopy of my passport (the information pages) and my social security card with me. I also put a copy of them in a gmail e-mail and also upload them to a cloud. Call me over cautious or paranoid.

In any case - I hope you have called the embassy or consulate. You are still early on your camino - so they can issue you a temporary passport.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi my flight arrives in Madrid T1 on Friday 19th July at 19.35 and trying to get the train to Leon from Chamartin Clara Camp station which leaves at 20.24. What's the chance of making the...
hi all! I am heading to camino de santiago in august (doing the last 100k) and after 4 days of walking i'd love to end my trip to spain relaxing on a beach. My question is, which beach is the...
Hi. We are planning the second stage of the route from Le Puy having finished in Conques last time. I realise it isn't blessed with lots of transport options so we are trying to work out...
My grandson wants to walk Camino from Sarria to Santiago with me during his holidays in October. How to get Sarria?
Hi Friends! Lauren here :) We are having a blast on our Camino, just reached Baiona yesterday. I need help. I’ve tried countless times to book the train from Vigo to Lisbon on June 24th and...
Hello. We are 2 people (first timers) who are hoping to begin our Camino from Sarria on Satruday 15th June. However I have been told that if you use the postal service to transfer bags from A to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back