March 30 2016 Second Camino Frances

A selection of Camino Jewellery
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

JourneyofaLifetime

Feb 7, 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
1st Camino begins 3/30 (2016)
Arriving SJPP on 29th March and starting walking Wednesday 30th.
Hi Roger. I am arriving in Biarritz on March 29 and plan to start walking March 30 from SJPDP. We will likely see each other. I thought I might stay in Biarritz the 29th but haven't determined how I'm getting to St. Jean yet. This is my first of anything of this sort. New to the forum looking for guidance.

Buen Camino,
Becky

BoyRoger

BoyRoger IOW England
Apr 23, 2013
Isle of Wight
Time of past OR future Camino
Hi Roger. I am arriving in Biarritz on March 29 and plan to start walking March 30 from SJPDP. We will likely see each other. I thought I might stay in Biarritz the 29th but haven't determined how I'm getting to St. Jean yet. This is my first of anything of this sort. New to the forum looking for guidance.

Buen Camino,
Becky
Hi Becky, yes I'm arriving on the 1705hrs Ryanair from London so will only have an hour to get to Bayonne Station for the last train to SJPDP at 1806hrs. So if the plane is late I shall either be getting a taxi to SJPdP or staying overnight in Biarritz or Bayonne. I've booked a room in SJPdP so it looks like it could be expensive if the plane is late. I've put my name down on the beilari web site hoping to share a taxi, the cost is about 100 euros but if spread between a few pilgrims not so bad. There's loads of advise and guidance on this site, try search at the top right hand corner.
I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Buen Camino

Reactions: thomryng
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi Camino Family, I am travelling from Australia to start the Le Puy Camino May 27th 2024. If there is anyone else planning on walking around this time, it would be great to connect. I speak...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.