Movie "The Camino Voyage" on Amazon Prime

vwzoo

Jun 14, 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France and then along the coast of France and Spain to get to A Coruna and walk the Camino Ingles like would have done years ago. Good story, scenery and music.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

kelleymac

Veteran Member
Sep 19, 2011
brooktondale, ny
March/April 2015, Late April 2016, Sept/Oct 2017, April 2019.
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France and then along the coast of France and Spain to get to A Coruna and walk the Camino Ingles like would have done years ago. Good story, scenery and music.
thanks for letting us know. :)

Reactions: vwzoo
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Marcus-UK

Old Git
May 13, 2015
Birmingham
Camino Ingles 2016 Camino Portuguese 2017
I watched it some years ago in the original Irish (which I am not fluent in). Tragically shortly after completing their voyage to SdC, I believe on a further trip the boat capsized and one of the crew died.

• Love - Red heart
Reactions: kohara and AnnabelP
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Marcus-UK

Old Git
May 13, 2015
Birmingham
Camino Ingles 2016 Camino Portuguese 2017
i just watched it on amazon prime in the US but i had to pay for it so idk how you got it free but what a fantastic film!
The film shows up on search with Amazon UK Prime as two options: 1) Payable 2) Free - but unavailable!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Old Hillwalker

Feb 27, 2011
Western Maine USA in the mountains
Del Norte 2022
I just finished it this afternoon. Next time I will pay to watch it. The ads are presented in barely endurable numbers and length. There was nothing at all about then walking the Camino Inglis. I believe they took automobiles from A Coruna to Santiago. Quite an ocean adventure and an incredible feat, but not the film.

Mar 1, 2017
Northern Illinois, USA
Recent:Norte/Muxia- Spring '23
MadridWay- Fall '23
The film shows up on search with Amazon UK Prime as two options: 1) Payable 2) Free - but unavailable!
It shows up the same for me in the US. I usually shun the "pay" movies, but with such excellent reviews I will probably make an exception for this documentary.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Robo

Veteran Member
Oct 12, 2013
Sydney / Bangkok
robscamino.com
Frances 15,16,18
VdlP 23, Invierno 23, Fisterra 23

Not quite Free in Australia on Amazon Prime sadly. But worth the rental :)

I watched it last night and enjoyed it very much.

I loved the scene later in the movie, in Spain, where they were singing an Irish Folk song.
It's at 1:14:08
It might have been in an empty bar or someone's home.

Gradually 3-4 Spanish guys join in on a range of local instruments.

I'm sure someone shared that scene on here a year or two ago.

Anyone know where that link might be or a link to that scene?

Would love to share it with others.

EDIT. Found it!!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2015
Australia
Frances Portuguese Finisterre Muxia Ingles Mozarabe VldP Sanabres Serrana Salvador Norte Espiritual
Not quite Free in Australia on Amazon Prime sadly. But worth the rental :)

I watched it last night and enjoyed it very much.

I loved the scene later in the movie, in Spain, where they were singing an Irish Folk song.
It's at 1:14:08
It might have been in an empty bar or someone's home.

Gradually 3-4 Spanish guys join in on a range of local instruments.

I'm sure someone shared that scene on here a year or two ago.

Anyone know where that link might be or a link to that scene?

Would love to share it with others.

EDIT. Found it!!
Thank you!! Gracias!! Simply Fantastic!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

After walking in rainy and chilly Galicia for about a week I ended up in a warm hotel room, feverish and with a cold. And I asked myself: why am I doing this? It felt like truancy, but I decided...
Hi I am curious to know what snake this is, just after Astorga before Murias de Rechivaldo ... lovely little thing!
We are leaving Sahagún and can’t find any coffee for breakfast. Any advice or has someone seen any on the way. Saludos Nando
Got a notification from my Phone that we started our first Camino 8 years ago today... We accidently left our phone charger and Kindle charger at Orrison along with our euro plug adapter and...
On our way.. When we planned this months ago we forgot we we’re flying out on Memorial Day Friday.. Doh!!
My wife and I just walked into Santiago this morning. We started in SJPdP to Pamplona to San Sebastian to Oviedo and then here to Santiago. As we walked around this morning we stopped and had a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides