• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Muxia accommodations

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I’m currently staying at the municipal. Spacious clean quiet. And for deep reflections I am sitting on the rocks in front of the Santuario looking out at the sea after almost 800km in the last month. That’s special. Tomorrow Finisterre and the rnd of a long journey 😀

I’m currently staying at the municipal. Spacious clean quiet. And for deep reflections I am sitting on the rocks in front of the Santuario looking out at the sea after almost 800km in the last month. That’s special. Tomorrow Finisterre and the rnd of a long journey 😀
I also like the Xunta municipal, but you need to have walked there per the hospitalero (in case you were thinking of taking the bus).

I thought I had saved this, but can’t find it.
Where is a place to stay in Muxia to relax and reflect on the Camino journey?
The Little Fox is a wonderful retreat, where you can relax and reflect for a few days.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I always stay at the Muxia Mara. They also issue whatever the credential is for walking to Muxia. I think all the albergues do but I am not sure.
But based upon the ratings in Gronze all the albergues are a two thumbs up.

The Little Fox is a wonderful retreat, where you can relax and reflect for a few days.
I have heard about this place and read the website. It does look wonderful. Is it a donativo? Of course if I stayed there I would give my fair share.

Please check out the blog I wrote about last August's walk....accommodation in Muxia highly recommended, but not necessarily recommended to walk it in 3 days!!!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
In Bela Muxia, there are long couches in level 3 lounge to sleep and wait for afternoon bus...

Most read last week in this forum

So here’s my situation. I’ll arrive in SDC next week, after walking the VDLP and Sanabrés. I’ll have 4 or 5 days before my flight home from Madrid. - I don’t want to walk to Finisterre because...
I am walking feom Santiago to Muxia and then on to Finestette. I have a reservation in Novellana at the Hotel Restaurante de Fornon. Is this near the Camino, and Santa Marina? O can’t seem to...
If you stay in Logoso, you will see a big picture of a beautiful waterfalls on the wall in the bar. When I added to that the raves I heard when Michael and Flavia came to see me, I headed to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back