Negreira Albergue

Llew

Mar 5, 2011
Noosaville, Sunshine Coast, Australia
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances/Fin 2012, Norte/Ingles 2015, Port/Fin 2022
Arrived Negreira today, staying Albergue Coton which is newly renovated & been open one month. This is one of the nicest albergues I have stayed in over 6 Caminos. Spotlessly clean, plenty of space & the hosts, Patricia & Raul, make you so welcome & nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

DreamWeaver

Jun 11, 2017
Malaysia
(2018)
Arrived Negreira today, staying Albergue Coton which is newly renovated & been open one month. This is one of the nicest albergues I have stayed in over 6 Caminos. Spotlessly clean, plenty of space & the hosts, Patricia & Raul, make you so welcome & nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the tips. Any website or email to contact?

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Jul 28, 2012
Bucerias, Mexico
2024 Aragones, Madrid, Portugues Coastal
Reactions: DreamWeaver
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

mattythedog

Jun 21, 2021
USA
2016-2023 and future caminos planned
Thank you for that info. I continue from Santiago to Muxia tomorrow

A selection of Camino Jewellery

mspath

Veteran Member
Nov 25, 2009
France
allmycaminos.blogspot.fr
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Reactions: DreamWeaver

Most read last week in this forum

If you stay in Logoso, you will see a big picture of a beautiful waterfalls on the wall in the bar. When I added to that the raves I heard when Michael and Flavia came to see me, I headed to...
I am walking feom Santiago to Muxia and then on to Finestette. I have a reservation in Novellana at the Hotel Restaurante de Fornon. Is this near the Camino, and Santa Marina? O can’t seem to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides