• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pamplona airport to SJPDP April 30, 2023

ncwep

Time of past OR future Camino
Spring 2023
Hello! Looking for a ride share for April 30 from Pamplona airport to SJPDP. Our flight arrives at 1:25 PM. Anyone else coming in about that time and want to share a taxi?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello! Looking for a ride share for April 30 from Pamplona airport to SJPDP. Our flight arrives at 1:25 PM. Anyone else coming in about that time and want to share a taxi?
Hi there, My son and i will be arriving in Pamplona (from Madrid) at 1:25pm. Will definitely want to share a taxi.

Wonderful! I will send you a separate communication to trade contact information.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

hi all! I am heading to camino de santiago in august (doing the last 100k) and after 4 days of walking i'd love to end my trip to spain relaxing on a beach. My question is, which beach is the...
Hello, I have to cut short my walk today to do some business so I’m going to take the train from Soto de Luiña to Novellana. It is a small town there’s no one here besides me and I don’t know...
Hello. We are 2 people (first timers) who are hoping to begin our Camino from Sarria on Satruday 15th June. However I have been told that if you use the postal service to transfer bags from A to...
Hi Friends! Lauren here :) We are having a blast on our Camino, just reached Baiona yesterday. I need help. I’ve tried countless times to book the train from Vigo to Lisbon on June 24th and...
Hi. We are planning the second stage of the route from Le Puy having finished in Conques last time. I realise it isn't blessed with lots of transport options so we are trying to work out...
My grandson wants to walk Camino from Sarria to Santiago with me during his holidays in October. How to get Sarria?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back