Pamplona - SJPP taxi share or CONDA bus (May 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitahk

Feb 4, 2015
Time of past OR future Camino
I understand that Express Bourricot no longer runs the service. Would anybody know if there are other companies offering similar service?
CONDA bus in their website under 'Lineas Regulares'' list the service Pamplona - Saint Jean de Pied de Port. But when I tried to book a ticket under 'Internacionales', SJPP is not in the list of destinos. I have searched the internet, a post says the service starts from Easter and another post says it starts in mid June. Any advice?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Oct 15, 2012
Santiago de Compostela
egeria.house
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Reactions: Evergreen
D

Deleted member 3000

ALSA is extremely likely to be operating one or two buses from Pamplona to SJPdP by May, but they have not announced it yet. Keep visiting their site, and it will appear eventually.

I think ExpressBourricot has some international operating restrictions. They may be able to take travelers from SJPdP to Pamplona, but not the reverse. They have skirted the restrictions in the past, so keep trying to contact them.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Anitahk

Feb 4, 2015
SY, Express Bourricot has confirmed that they no longer run that service. Thank you for your info on the Pension Corazon Puro. That would be a good alternative if I could not find another easier way of getting to SJPP from Pamplona.

Falcon269, thank you for your input. I'll keep visiting the CONDA and ALSA sites.

Reactions: SYates
S

sag10

I understand that Express Bourricot no longer runs the service. Would anybody know if there are other companies offering similar service?
CONDA bus in their website under 'Lineas Regulares'' list the service Pamplona - Saint Jean de Pied de Port. But when I tried to book a ticket under 'Internacionales', SJPP is not in the list of destinos. I have searched the internet, a post says the service starts from Easter and another post says it starts in mid June. Any advice?

Just a word to let pilgrims konw the bus service from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port has been scheduled from 01/03 to 02/11/2015 at 14,30 pm; and a second service from 01/04/2015 at 17,30 pm. See more detailed information in www.conda.es

Reactions: SYates
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
W

whariwharangi

I've been trying to buy a ticket from Pamplona to SJPdP for May without any luck. Anyone figured out how to do this?

Three methods:

a. Buy online via ALSA international. If your credit card doesn't work try paying with paypal.

b. Buy your ticket via a travel agent.

c. Go to Pamplona bus station and buy a ticket with cash at the CONDA counter just prior to boarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

We arrived in Santiago and after searching ways to get back to Pamplona it worked out easier to hire a car . It would mean picking the car up from Santiago airport and leaving it at a hotel in...
Hello, I am 16 days out from "boots on the ground" on the Frances route. As I am a solo female pilgrim My family wants to be able to find me any time day or night as I make my way across Spain...
Hi , I'm looking for some advice. I'm flying to Madrid and catching a bus to Burgos to walk to LeĂłn. I'm using a light weight foldable bag for my rucksack & poles but I would rather leave the...
I was trying to buy an Alsa bus ticket on-line to take us from Pamplona to SJPDP. It ask for a "document" and document number? Passport isn't mentioned and it wont let me make a purchase without...
Madrid Albergue near airport? I will be going on to Irun/San Sebastian. With thanks, fondly sandi
Some news that was posted on Facebook by Johnnie Walker which I'm sure he won't mind my repeating here. Not sure who his informant was. The post was quite long but I'll just repost it here in...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides