• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pilgrim House Meet & Eat for pilgrims finishing the Camino!

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017, fall 2024
To anyone who just finished the Camino these past few days, or who will be finishing the Camino today or tomorrow:

Pilgrim House Meet and Eat May 2024.jpeg

If you'll have finished the Camino by tomorrow night and if you'll be in Santiago, you're invited to an evening of food, community, and a Camino debriefing/ discussion. Space is limited to 12 pilgrims, so please sign up soon to reserve your spot!

The sign-up form is here: https://www.pilgrimhousesantiago.com/events

Scroll down to the registration form and enter in your information.

You can also call by phone between 10h and 18h today and tomorrow to see about spots and sign up: +34 981 585 788

Registration will close when 12 pilgrims have signed up.

Pilgrim House Meet & Eat
Saturday, May 18, 19h
Rua Nova, 19
Santiago de Compostela

This is a free event for pilgrims, though donations are always gratefully accepted.

We hope it's a wonderful bookend to your Camino. See you soon! :)

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
To anyone who just finished the Camino these past few days, or who will be finishing the Camino today or tomorrow:

View attachment 170532

If you'll have finished the Camino by tomorrow night and if you'll be in Santiago, you're invited to an evening of food, community, and a Camino debriefing/ discussion. Space is limited to 12 pilgrims, so please sign up soon to reserve your spot!

You can also call by phone between 10h and 18h today and tomorrow to see about spots and sign up: +34 981 585 788

Pilgrim House Meet & Eat
Saturday, May 18, 19h
Rua Nova, 19
Santiago de Compostela

This is a free event for pilgrims, though donations are always gratefully accepted.

Hope you are booked out!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
How kool

Usually a couple of times a year! This is our first for 2024. We're not yet sure when our next will be - perhaps in the fall.

We'll also have a Christmas Eve party, which is more come-and-go, without any space limitations.
I will let you know in November when I am about a week out from Santiago so you can schedule one for when I am there!!!!! ;)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

View attachment 170532

Pilgrim House Meet & Eat
Saturday, May 18, 19h
Rua Nova, 19
Santiago de Compostela

Twelve?

I will let you know in November when I am about a week out from Santiago so you can schedule one for when I am there!!!!! ;)

It would be great to finally meet you. Hopefully we can meet in Pilgrim House or just for coffee (we can ask Ivar to treat us), and if you can stay in Galicia all the way until Christmas, at least you could come to the Christmas Eve party! :D

It's Nate's party and, of course, Faith is there.
640px-%C3%9Altima_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It would be great to finally meet you. Hopefully we can meet in Pilgrim House or just for coffee (we can ask Ivar to treat us), and if you can stay in Galicia all the way until Christmas, at least you could come to the Christmas Eve party! :D
I have been to Pilgrim House twice and will come again this year. I do not remember who I met. Last year it was a really nice woman and then a couple came in who had just waked also with a man. I don't know if that was you but the 4 of us had a nice conversation in the last room. At least I think it was the last room. It had the sheets with different practices you could use to help process. I think that is what they were. My memory is kaput these days. hahaha

Most read last week in this forum

Today's noon pilgrim mass in the cathedral in Santiago has just started and the Botafumeiro is back in place after being out of use for several months for repair work. The view from one of the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back