Pilgrim Mass at Porto Cathedral

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Diogo92

Veteran Member
Feb 11, 2013
Portugal
Time of past OR future Camino
C. Português 2013, 2014
C. de Fátima 2014
C. do Salnés 2015
Pilgrim mass it's not a very common thing here in Portugal. I think that in Braga you usually have a Peregrino mass, but in Porto you don't. The schedules that @MendiWalker listed here are for regular masses.

Best Regards
Diogo

A selection of Camino Jewellery

HermanTheGerman

Feb 11, 2013
Hilders, Germany
hermannsdorfer.wordpress.com
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances '13, '14; Portuguese '13, '14, '17, '18; del Salvador '15; Primitivo '15; Mozarabe '16
OK thanks to both of you for the information! :)

Vespers (18:00) at Santo Ildefonso will do quite nicely. What a wonderful looking church. I always to try and kick every camino stage off with a mass before beginning. It seems like an appropriate way to start a camino. I should be in either Valenca or Tui for New Year's Eve and would like to attend another. I've found one (not sure if this is a Pilgrim's Mass) at Parroquia de San Francisco in Tui (19.30), but nothing in Valenca if I decide to stay in Portugal for the arrival of 2014. Decisions, decisions....

Bom Caminho!

Most read last week in this forum

One day there was this inner knowledge. After the camino just popped up a couple of times in my universe, I knew: I need to go. Tingling in the spine, a slight nervousness. That usually shows me I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides