• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

presentation

mamandeneuf

Time of past OR future Camino
camino francès (2007-2013),Via Francigena(2014-2018),Assise Rome(2019),Camino vasco del Interior(202
Juste pour me présenter: maman de 9 enfants, nous avons fait en famille de 2007 à 2013 du Puy jusqu'à Santiago avec nos 9 enfants et 2 poussettes, puis la Via Francigena avec nos 5 derniers de 2014 à 2018, Assise Rome en 2019 avec nos 4 derniers et maintenant nous hésitons entre le Camino del NOrte et le Camino Interior .... avec nos 2 derniers;
Just to introduce myself: mom of 9 children, we did with the family from 2007 to 2013 from Puy to Santiago with our 9 children and 2 strollers, then the Via Francigena with our last 5 from 2014 to 2018, Assisi Rome in 2019 with our last 4 and now we hesitate between the Camino del NOrte and the Camino Interior .... with our last 2;

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Juste pour me présenter: maman de 9 enfants, nous avons fait en famille de 2007 à 2013 du Puy jusqu'à Santiago avec nos 9 enfants et 2 poussettes, puis la Via Francigena avec nos 5 derniers de 2014 à 2018, Assise Rome en 2019 avec nos 4 derniers et maintenant nous hésitons entre le Camino del NOrte et le Camino Interior .... avec nos 2 derniers;
@mamandeneuf WOW Une mère de neuf enfants est seule, remarquable. Marcher sur le Camino avec chacun d'eux et deux poussettes est incroyable. Quel âge ont vos enfants? Voyagez en toute sécurité et profitez de chaque instant!

@mamandeneuf WOW A mother of nine is alone, remarkable. Walking on the Camino with each of them and two strollers is incredible. How old are your children? Travel safely and enjoy every moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouah! Le Puy - Santiago avec 9 enfants et 2 poussettes doit être une experience incroyable ! Avec que le dernier 2 cette fois-ci, il ne serait qu'un petit bobo en comparaison ! ;)

Bonne chance avec le choix entre le deux chemins et bon chemin !

--

Wow! Le Puy - Santiago with nine kids and two strollers must have been an incredible experience! With only two children this time, it will be a walk in the park! ;)

Good luck deciding between the two caminos and buen camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Je regret, mais Je n'parle pas Francais.
I regret, but I do not speak French.

Having said that I can only admire your journey on the way to Rome with the younger 5: they must be very self-disciplined to do that. Not to mention their parents!!

Kia kaha (take care, be strong, get going) ( ? prenez soin, soyez fort, allez-y)

Fantastic! Welcome to the forum @mamandeneuf - I'd love to have a link to the full story of your previous walks. And what a resource you would be for any prospective forum families who are thinking of walking.

Merci; Qand nous sommes partis du Puy, les enfants avaient entre 15 et 2 ans et demi, le neuvième encore dans mon ventre ....... très beaux souvenirs pour tous

Je vous remercie; Lorsque nous avons quitté Puy, les enfants avaient entre 15 et 2 ans et demi, le neuvième encore dans mon ventre ....... de très beaux souvenirs pour tous

Thank you; When we left Puy, the children were between 15 and 2 and a half years old, the ninth still in my belly ....... very beautiful memories for all

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

On the Camino Del Norte. Surprised by the amount of pilgrims. Many mature pilgrims, like myself with a few Caminos under their belt, mostly appear to be staying in hotels. If staying in hotels be...
Hi I just joined and will be doing a solo walk from SJPP to Finisterre in May Jun 2025... long time to go yet but VV excited ... will be finalising dates and flights from Canberra as soon as...
For those of you who are using the ATM colour chart. One bank is suggested at less than 2 Euro when in fact was 4.50 Euro per withdrawal
Hello Pilgrims, I am Brendan an Australian Scot. I am new to the forum, but not new to the Camino. On Tuesday May 28 I will start on my seventh Camino the Norte from San Sebastián. I will try and...
I am looking for people who want to walk the camino del norte in may 2025 - starting from Irun, Bilbao or another place. Nice to hear from you.
Oh oh oh, After more then seven and a half weeks of rain in Belgium and France, last week weather is better, I walked into Irun today! 🙏 Feels like the last nine weeks my life was in a fridge but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back