• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spanish SIM for iPhone 5 (free)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I just posted that I have a iPhone5 SIM for use in Spain if you can use it.
I posted in the new : http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/mobile-phones-and-tablets.120/

Wow... I thought that with all the questions about where and how to get and use Spanish SIMs....someone would jump on the chance to get one with a bunch of credit on it for free.

Maybe no one is planning to go in the next couple months that could use it.

It is available to anyone that can use it....not just the U.S.
Shame to just see it expire.

Well, shessh. I have an Iphone 4S, so I suppose that it would not work/fit. Otherwise, seems like a great offer.......Thank you. If anyone has one that fits my cell........

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I just posted that I have a iPhone5 SIM for use in Spain if you can use it.
I posted in the new : http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/mobile-phones-and-tablets.120/
Hi Grayland,
I have an iphone5 and will be walking the Via de lat Plata next year hopefully commencing in early April. If the card is still available I am interested. My phone has a nano sim card. Is it a nano? I was endeavouring to send you a private message but have not managed how to do this.
Cheers
Gary

Hi Grayland,
I have an iphone5 and will be walking the Via de lat Plata next year hopefully commencing in early April. If the card is still available I am interested. My phone has a nano sim card. Is it a nano? I was endeavouring to send you a private message but have not managed how to do this.
Cheers
Gary

I did get the PM and replied. I am having some on and off problems with PMs on my iPad .

Here is my reply:

The problem is that these prepaid SIMs have a built in expiry date. They expire after 120 days with no activity. I think this one will expire in January.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Wow... I thought that with all the questions about where and how to get and use Spanish SIMs....someone would jump on the chance to get one with a bunch of credit on it for free.

Maybe no one is planning to go in the next couple months that could use it.

It is available to anyone that can use it....not just the U.S.
Shame to just see it expire.

Still available if anyone can use it.

Most read last week in this forum

After walking in rainy and chilly Galicia for about a week I ended up in a warm hotel room, feverish and with a cold. And I asked myself: why am I doing this? It felt like truancy, but I decided...
Hi I am curious to know what snake this is, just after Astorga before Murias de Rechivaldo ... lovely little thing!
We are leaving Sahagún and can’t find any coffee for breakfast. Any advice or has someone seen any on the way. Saludos Nando
I am an American peregrino interested in volunteering for 2 weeks at the Pilgrim Office in Santiago de Compostela during 2025. I have completed the Camino Frances (2019), Camino Finisterre (2023)...
I finally got around to having my Compostela and certificates framed. Doing so was more time consuming, irritating and painful than walking. The first attempt by the framers had everything at odd...
I will be volunteering for 15 days at the Pilgrim’s Office in Santiago in late October . I understand that volunteers no longer fill out Compostela’s because a computer prints the names and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.