spiritual variant

coraotoole

Oct 19, 2012
Time of past OR future Camino
walked last stage in june. just back from second
does anyone know about the spiritual camino that starts in pontevedra .like is it well way marked and do many people walk it as i picked up a leaflet with a very brief discription of the stages but little else

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Albertinho

Veteran Member
Jan 4, 2013
The Netherlands
Pilgrims Office Volunteer
image.jpg image.jpg
does anyone know about the spiritual camino that starts in pontevedra .like is it well way marked and do many people walk it as i picked up a leaflet with a very brief discription of the stages but little else
When do you want to walk this route ?
I have some information about it .if you send me a pm with your email address I can send it to you. Click on my avatar and start a conversation.

Bom caminho

Reactions: coraotoole
Jun 21, 2014
Oregon, USA
2010, 2015 2016, 2020 postponed 2021 planning
View attachment 16179 View attachment 16180
When do you want to walk this route ?
I have some information about it .if you send me a pm with your email address I can send it to you. Click on my avatar and start a conversation.

Bom caminho
Tried the avatar couldn't connect. If I walk the Spiritual Varient and take the boat to Padron, how far back do I have to go to walk 100k? Thanks.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

trecile

Staff member
Feb 19, 2016
Southern Oregon
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese

jungleboy

Spirit of the Camino (Nick)
Feb 4, 2018
Rome, Italy
spiritofthecamino.com
Some in the past; more in the future!
Edit: old topic, but still worth replying to.

Yes, it's well-marked, and becoming popular (pre-pandemic). It's discussed quite a lot on this forum although when I walked (during the pandemic) I did meet a few pilgrims on the CP central who hadn't heard of it.

My article on the highlights of the Variante Espiritual.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides