Taxi from Lugo to Sarria

SoozKH

Jan 22, 2024
Belgium
Time of past OR future Camino
May 2024
We are arriving to Santiago just before 4pm on 17 May and plan to take the bus to Lugo. From there on as the bus to Sarria only leaves at 8pm, we thought of taking a taxi instead.
1) has anyone taken this taxi from Lugo to Sarria before? And how much would that be?
2) any other travellers who would like to ride share on this date?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

MickMac

Veteran Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ireland
Frances 2013
Frances 2016
Frances 2017
Frances 2018
Frances 2018
Ponferrada-Santiago
July 2019
We are arriving to Santiago just before 4pm on 17 May and plan to take the bus to Lugo. From there on as the bus to Sarria only leaves at 8pm, we thought of taking a taxi instead.
1) has anyone taken this taxi from Lugo to Sarria before? And how much would that be?
2) any other travellers who would like to ride share on this date?
Could you not consider train from Satiago to Sarria one change Ourense 3 hours.

SoozKH

Jan 22, 2024
Belgium
May 2024
Could you not consider train from Satiago to Sarria one change Ourense 3 hours.
We did check the timetable, but based on our time of arrival to Santiago, we will have to wait for 2 hours for the 3.5 hours train to Sarria... thus bringing us to only arrival past 9pm.
Trying to find an option via bus will take us to Lugo instead, and we are wondering if its easy to get a taxi from Lugo to Sarria and how much that will cost.
We know we can also get a taxi from Santiago direct to Sarria however that will be costly, as one quotation we have is for Euros165.

Reactions: MickMac
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Anyone had issues flying American Airlines or Iberia (American Airlines Partner) from the states and back for there Camino 2024? I booked our flights through AA.com 7 Months ago from DFW to...
Hello! Another SOS coming from me as per usual. I got a text this morning from SATA/Azores that they cancelled my direct flight from Boston MA USA to Porto on Wednesday. They haven’t provided...
Hello everyone! Due to my bad knees, I can't walk the Camino Santiago. Instead of going home, I have found that going from Albergue to Albergue to catch up with friends is the camino I have chose...
I am having a bit of difficulty finding an acceptable way to travel from Sdc to Lisbon. Does anyone have some ideas?
Hello, I saw O Lagar de Jesus mentioned in a couple of threads. Looking for input about this place. It caught my eye because of the communal dinner and proximity to Padron. Some questions: 1)...
Hi I am currently in Pedrouzo walking to Santiago tomorrow. I have booked àn apartment for tomorrow night. The apartment owner had just informed me that bag forwarding companies will not drop bags...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides