Taxi Share Pamplona to SJPP: 23 Sept 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Feb 20, 2017
Time of past OR future Camino
Gathering info for a future trip
Anyone interested in sharing a taxi from Pamplona Bus Station to SJPP for above date, please message me. Time: approx. 1600
There are two of us so far and the taxi can take eight. The cost is shared among all participants.
The cost is 100 Euro for "workdays", 126 Euro for Saturdays & Holidays - so I am not sure what Sunday is considered.
If we don't get much interest, we will just take the bus service to SJPP instead but thought we'd see if there was interest.
Thanks

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Glenshiro

Veteran Member
Apr 2, 2006
Kent, UK
Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy - SdC, Podiensis, Frances, Invierno 2012-23
Personally, I enjoy a coach journey - you get to see into everyone's garden...........

Buses from Pamplona to SJPdP on 23 Sept at 10:00, 14:30 and 17:30 cost €22, duration 1h 45m.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

One death attributed to a heart attack last week. Two pelegrinos gored, one seriously. One broken leg and many ending in Pamplona due to knee and leg and ankle injuries. Is it possible to confirm...
Hello. I am considering walking the Camino for the first time this fall, probably beginning the third week of September in St. Jean. But I keep reading about how crowded the Camino is, including...
Is there a list of albergues that also have private rooms on the Camino Frances? Gracias.
Hi everyone -- After walking the Frances from SJpdP last October, I'm planning to revisit the bit between Logrono and Burgos this July, following different stages. It's the section where I had...
I started out from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on 1 May. It turned out to be an unforgetable day. Above 1,000 m or so it snowed, catching many people unprepared. Later that day "many" walkers were...
And another attempt looms, to buy a decent Poncho after trying and failing in the previous two likely towns. Anyone know where an Altos or similar might be bought in Leon, please? 😁

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides