Tens Machine

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

La Barre

Feb 20, 2012
Texas
Time of past OR future Camino
C. Frances, Roncesvalles to SdC 2010
C. Frances, SJPDP to Sdc 2012
C.Frances,SJPDP to Finisterre 2014
C.Portuguese, Lisbon to SdC(hopscotch) Sept. 2015
C. Frances SJPDP to Muxia 2017
Hi,
I took one and used it some. Should have used it much more. Finished in July and I am still walking like someone from the Ministry of Silly Walks. I will take it on my next Camino and use it more frequently and hope for a better outcome.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

La Barre

Feb 20, 2012
Texas
C. Frances, Roncesvalles to SdC 2010
C. Frances, SJPDP to Sdc 2012
C.Frances,SJPDP to Finisterre 2014
C.Portuguese, Lisbon to SdC(hopscotch) Sept. 2015
C. Frances SJPDP to Muxia 2017
I use mine for lower back pain and cramping. My machine also has a muscle stimulant feature, which I will use on thigh and calf muscles.

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Dec 28, 2007
Norway and UK
Enjoying the camino since 2009
I have only taken mine with me on the camino once, and quickly discovered that the daily walking and new routine worked wonders for my pretty much chronic pain. So luckily I don't have to take it anymore, though I am considering buying a Paingone Plus TENS pen to take with me just in case. I learnt the hard/stupid way that having electrical cables sticking out under my clothing while going through security was a bad idea ... Leaving them in your pack might also be a bit silly, so I'd advise you leave it in hand luggage, easily available, so you can take it out and show them if they ask. I was lucky - one of the security men had a granny who used hers a lot and they let me through.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Snoring (another post ...) After 4 days of seriously noisy snorers in albergues, I was getting increasingly drained during the day. At one point, I was thinking whether I can continue, whether I...
Now it's done, and I'm showered, fed and generally numbed with alcohol, it was great. Fortunately, the weather was cool all day, the rain held off and the terrain was rolling countryside. But...
Hello; I started my camino on May 15th, today husband and I walked from Roncesvalles to Zubiri. I did the Camino in 2019 and the path from alto erro to Zubiri has eroded and is more hazardous...
We all know there are a lot of bikers on the shared Camino path. I was knocked over in the town of Villatuerta and had to return immediately to the US for treatment after destroying my Camino on...
We are in Santa Marina del rey staying at a hostel costing 59 euros after redirecting from our destination which was San Martin del Camino. We found the albergues were all booked or closed after...
Hi Forum! Just to reassure those starting now and the next week, but I was in Roncesvalles last night and, though full and busy, I talked to the hospitalero who told me, there were still 27 empty...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.