• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

VdlP App Updated Through Salamanca

mmm042

Time of past OR future Camino
VDLP 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
Hi.

Just wanted to let everyone know my VDLP travel app (for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches) was just updated and now contains trail info through Salamanca. There are 174 entries and +1,700 photos, plus some video clips. The trail segments now appear in order, not alphabetized. I'll be returning in early fall to walk the last 500km and complete the app. If you get it now, the update is free. If you're interested you can see it at: http://sutromedia.com/apps/Via_de_la_Plata. Or just go to iTunes. It's $2.99.

Melanie

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Sweet! I'll check it out!

Melanie, will you update it regularly?
I'm planning on finishing the VDLP from where I left off last year sometime in the future.

Yes, it will definitely be updated regularly. First I'll finish the rest of the route this fall, then hopefully add on Finisterre in 2012. And every year I'll return and do the whole thing again to update it all.

I may try biking the whole thing in 2012 so I can update it all at one time -- that should be interesting! I thought about trying to haul a bike up to the top of Pico de la Duena when I walked up there in March -- yikes! But I met a guy the next day who had done just that, so it's possible.

Melanie

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Last year I started the Via de la Plata in Seville with my friend Tom from Sydney whom I met at a yoga studio in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We and his girlfriend Julie walked the Camino Frances my...
My first walking day will be on Tuesday, but because I am now still in the possession of my laptop I thought it would be handy to start this thread already. I landed on Asturias airport on...
Hi All, Today I made it to Seville, Auckland, LAX,Frankfurt, a night at Madrid airport which was actually quite an OK experience. The whole time traveling felt pretty surreal and I managed to...
I don’t know if the legend of pico Sacro is common knowledge on the Forum, but here is my simplistic understanding. Saint James’s two disciples arrived from the holy land looking for a place to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back