Video of my walk from Leon to Santiago: June 2012

CatherineAnn

CF summer 2016
Jan 2, 2012
Utah USA
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2012)
Camino Frances (2016)
My sister and I walked Frances the middle of June with mostly beautiful weather and no blisters. We took it slow on the advice of forum members. When I walk again, (yes I am hooked), I will take only a silk liner and a day pack. I borrowed a pack and it weighed almost 4 pounds empty. If you are overweight, the weight of the pack takes on major significance and the lighter the better.

CatherineAnn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzzHH0G ... r_embedded

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

CaptBuddy

Mar 21, 2012
Tampa, Fl
www.saltwater-fly-fishing.com
Fall 2012, again Fall 2014.
CatherineAnn,
I am putting together a blog site for our trip. Something for our family and friends here in the States to visit and to keep up with us.
I have a page with links to information and some of our favorite web sites. I hope you do not mind, but I want to link or embed your video on as one of our favorites.

Buddy and Beth
Tampa, Fl

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

katarob

Jun 14, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing! My family and I did the walk starting from O'Cebreiro this past June, so much of your footage was familiar. Frankly, I became very emotional watching it, much more that when I look at my pictures. Before I watched your video I kept wondering if I would even want to repeat the same segment. Now I know I would love to do so.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

magdelanye

Aug 18, 2012
walked to Manjuran in 2008,coming back end of Sept (2112)
this is such a marvelous video you have made...I never did aquire the skills to put my photos together so really appreciate yours, and the wonderful music interupted by natural sounds,,,well I must admit that I cried! through it all, and what great motivation for me, a few weeks away from returning!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello all! Just a little follow up to my post a few months back on whether it was too soon to second Camino a year after the first. The answer was a resounding no! I got a cheap flight and found...
Aussies partners update their video every night very up to date 18th May 2024. This couple are updating there video every evening very current as they walk. Showing weather yesterday at cruz de...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides