• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Wanted Miam Miam Dodo 2018 Le Puy to Cahors

Susan Maria

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy to SJPDP over 2016-2019
Frances 2022
If you are in the UK, you've completed this section, and would like to sell your Miam Miam Dodo guide, please get in touch. Then again, if it is a much loved souvenir of a priceless experience and you can't bear to let it go, I understand perfectly!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I have a few copies of the 2016 version Miam Miam Dodo (Le Puy to St Jean) and a few of the Michelin map guides same route if you want?

Davey

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have a few copies of the 2016 version Miam Miam Dodo (Le Puy to St Jean) and a few of the Michelin map guides same route if you want?

Davey
Can I get back to you? As I’m planning for next year I’d prefer the 2018 edition. Thanks for responding.

Thanks - but the gîte info doesn’t pop up correctly.
Hmmm. Works ok for me. Have you tried it in Google Chrome?

Not necessarily a substitute for the paper edition when on the chemin, but very useful in planning.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Can I get back to you? As I’m planning for next year I’d prefer the 2018 edition. Thanks for responding.

Of course, no problem. They are here if you want them. If you are walking next year you could use them for planning and get the latest edition before you go. The michelin guide was particularly useful, it was my day to day walking guide, I really like the schematic maps. It is not reprinted every year anyway. The Dodo I used for accommodation.

I have a few because many of the guides through France (Le Puy, Arles, Vezeley etc) get left in the Refuge Municipal in St Jean Pied de Port. I often end my years walking there after walking back from Santiago and they let me take a load , which I give away.

Davey

Hmmm. Works ok for me. Have you tried it in Google Chrome?

Not necessarily a substitute for the paper edition when on the chemin, but very useful in planning.
Aha, it works beautifully on the laptop in Chrome! how useful. Thank you.

Of course, no problem. They are here if you want them. If you are walking next year you could use them for planning and get the latest edition before you go. The michelin guide was particularly useful, it was my day to day walking guide, I really like the schematic maps. It is not reprinted every year anyway. The Dodo I used for accommodation.

I'd like one of your 2016 MMDD please if that's ok. How would you like me to pay the postage? I can do Paypal. Would you like to message me?
Thanks in advance
Susan M

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I'd like one of your 2016 MMDD please if that's ok. How would you like me to pay the postage? I can do Paypal. Would you like to message me?
Thanks in advance
Susan M

Hi Susan, message me your adress, I'll send it to you. You can pass it on, ie give a beggar a quid or two, whatever you want.

I can't post it until next week though, is that ok? Do you want a Michelin map book too? I find them very useful.

Davey

Most read last week in this forum

I'm starting the Le Puy in early July hopefully. In my efforts to communicate with the gite owners, I am using email as my French is almost non existent. I'm getting lots of replies outlining...
I am trying to find a Mobile App that can help me find trails from Le puy Valley to Cahors. Would appreciate good advice and guidance.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back