windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2011) Camino Portuguese (2014) Camino del la Plata 2015
I have been posting a daily blog. at www.dartmoorman.blogspot.co.uk

While writing with one hand I was filming with the other. This is the somewhat shaky resulting six minutes. Turn on your speakers as there is music, and have popcorn and hankies to the fore.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

michryan

Feb 13, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Del Norte 2011,Portuguese 2014, many different hikes throughout the world,Via Francegena 2015.
That's fantastic. I was tearing up before you even left the gate and you said good bye to your doggy. When you reached Santiago the emotion was strong as I remember when I got there and thought of what it will feel like when I reach there again in October. Then you get home to your doggy and I lost it. Thanks for sharing
Michelle

Reactions: wayfarer

windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
That's fantastic. I was tearing up before you even left the gate and you said good bye to your doggy. When you reached Santiago the emotion was strong as I remember when I got there and thought of what it will feel like when I reach there again in October. Then you get home to your doggy and I lost it. Thanks for sharing
Michelle
Thank you Michelle, I owe you a box of hankies

windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
Nice job with the blog and the video! That first step away from family, friends and four-legged loved ones can be a tough one. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you taozenqi. You are right. The secret is not to look back.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
Excellent. I've just watched it, but I'm going to watch it more than once. Thank you for sharing it .
Excellent. I've just watched it, but I'm going to watch it more than once. Thank you for sharing it .
Thank you Annie. I think you are a star having come so far to walk three Caminos. I have some catching up to do.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Jon

Oct 17, 2013
The video and blog are both inspiring. The video took me back to parts of the camino that had slipped my mind (especially the approach to Ponte de Lima where I was on autopilot by then!).
Thank you for both!!!!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
The video and blog are both inspiring. The video took me back to parts of the camino that had slipped my mind (especially the approach to Ponte de Lima where I was on autopilot by then!).
Thank you for both!!!!
Hi Jon, I have to say if I had to choose a place to return to it would be Ponte de Lima. Thank you for your kind comments.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
Thank you so much for this! I'm thinking the Camino Portuguese may be my next after the CF again in a couple of months... But I may need to get a Benny to see me off and welcome me home again!
I've had a quick word and he said he's available

Reactions: OTH86
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Jabaldo

Jan 7, 2014
Up Sate NY, USA
My wife and I are training to walk this September 2014
I have been posting a daily blog. at www.dartmoorman.blogspot.co.uk

While writing with one hand I was filming with the other. This is the somewhat shaky resulting six minutes. Turn on your speakers as there is music, and have popcorn and hankies to the fore.

Very nice My wife and I start our Camino this September you have made it seem more real to me. Thank you, how is the dog?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

windswept

Windswept
Mar 30, 2011
Dartmoor UK
www.justgiving.com
Very nice My wife and I start our Camino this September you have made it seem more real to me. Thank you, how is the dog?
Hi Jabldo. Many thanks for your kind remarks. Best wishes for your walk in September. I know you will enjoy it. Benny the dog is very well, thank you, but whenever I move my rucksack around he thinks I may be off again and
stands at the door with a 'not without me you don't' look in his eye.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

I just heard from José Luis of the Via Lusitana that they have opened a pilgrim office in Lisbon. It only opens in the afternoons — every day, from 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM. It is a small room in the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides