• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The original Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff (April 2020 update)

The original Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff (April 2020 update) March 2016 update

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Custom designed Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff

On March 13th I purchased Albergue Villares de Orbigo on the Camino Francés and 2 days later I had to close my doors due to the Corona virus. I had exactly two days to welcome pilgrims! It is almost surreal - no clicking of walking sticks or the chatter of passing pilgrims can be heard. Just birds, the church bells and the occasional tractor plowing the fields around Villares de Orbigo.

No one knows when pilgrims will be able to safely return to the Camino but most projections are that it will take many, many months. Others say that it may remained closed the entire year.

I have been contacted by several thoughtful Forum members asking how they can help. May I suggest that you purchase 2 Buffs and that I only send out one or that you ¨purchase¨ one Buff as a donation? Of course if you would just like a Buff I'll send you one too!

I have also added two other options to my PayPal link (click orange link on the upper right hand corner). If you would prefer to donate for the purchase of bedbug covers which can be cleaned with alcohol (my current ones can't) or pay for a virtual (or real) night in my albergue this is possible. I of course hope to welcome you in flesh and blood once the dust settles.

You may of course contact me through the Forum should you prefer another arrangement.

Thanks for your help and I hope to welcome you in the future! Ultreia!

Due to the continued interest in the original 'Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff' I decided to offer the item once again to forum members. The Buff distributor has confirmed to me that the design will be the same as that used by Beverley for the original order (see avatar).

The listed price includes postage to the U.S., Canada, NZ, Australia and Europe.

For further details please see the Buff thread: http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/buffs-camino-design.10034/page-3

ORDER HISTORY

Status
: the first order was placed on January 14, 2014. All Buffs were sent out by March 12, 2014.
The second order was made in the week of May 12, 2014 and sent out in the week on June 22nd.
Update:
Price has been adjusted to €19.00 to cover Paypal fees I incur upon receipt (between €1 and €1.50).
January 2016:
There is renewed interest and I will be ordering once again, most likely by the end of January.
March 2016
75 Buffs were sent out today. No new order planned at this time.
November 2016
A new order of 50 Buffs are available. They will arrive on approximately December 6th just in time for Christmas.
February 2018
A new order has been put through. They will be arriving around the beginning of March.
March 7, 2018. The order has arrived. I will send out the buffs tomorrow.
April 2020
As of April 10th (today) I have 43 Buffs available to send out.
Author
LTfit
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from LTfit

Latest updates

1. Buffs have arrived!

I will be sending out the buffs to those who have ordered one through me over the past several...
  2. New order February 2018

A Canadian Camino group has put through a large order and I have purchased a batch to offer here...
  3. Buffs send out today

Buffs arrived yesterday and were sent out today by regular mail (i.e. no tracking otherwise...

Latest reviews

Had mine since 2011, always with me on camino, so many uses. Totally recommend. Thanks.
It is a very good service, and mine arrived all safe and well today.
The Buff was brilliant thank you! I want to order another one as I gave the one I ordered to my Camino friend (who also loved it)
Excellent service and really happy with the buff! Thanks very much for organising this - much appreciated.
Fantastic, received yesterday with love, cheers Lee. You must have had your work cut out for you with all those hand written envelopes, so very kind, thank you
Very nice buff, arrived safely, well packed.
Thank you!
Lee, many thanks for taking on the onerous work, please to report trhat my 5 buffs arrived safely this morning, more than pleased with them. :-)
So pleased to see you got it of the ground Lee,Gerad should like them too!!
Thanks for organizing this for the members.
Please note that lee is doing this as a service.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back