Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims
By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign

Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Using iphone or iPad? Add forum icon to your home screen. Here is how to do it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Over 10 years of Camino Q&As in one place. Sign Up and plan your camino with us. It's free!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!

Camino Buff March 2016 update

Camino de Santiago Buffs

1. LTfit
    Custom designed Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff

Due to the continued interest in the original 'Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff' I decided to offer the item once again to forum members. The Buff distributor has confirmed to me that the design will be the same as that used by Beverley for the original order (see avatar).

The listed price includes postage to the U.S., Canada, NZ, Australia and Europe.

For further details please see the Buff thread: http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/buffs-camino-design.10034/page-3

Please note: this price applies to a minimum order of 50 units. Once we reach that amount or above I will put the order through. It will not be possible to increase the amount after that time. Meaning that if you did not order during the first batch you will have to wait until another order of 50 units can be made.
    Status: the first order was placed on January 14, 2014. All Buffs were sent out by March 12, 2014.
    The second order was made in the week of May 12, 2014 and sent out in the week on June 22nd.
    Update:
    Price has been adjusted from €17.28 to €18.50 to cover Paybal fees I incur upon receipt (between €1 and €1.50).
    January 2016:
    There is renewed interest and I will be ordering once again, most likely by the end of January.
    March 2016
    75 Buffs were sent out today. No new order planned at this time.
    November 2016
    A new order of 50 Buffs are available. They will arrive on approximately December 6th just in time for Christmas.

Recent Updates

1. Buffs send out today
  2. New order month end
  3. New order?

Recent Reviews

1. mitch237uk
    mitch237uk
    5/5,
    Version: March 2016 update
    It is a very good service, and mine arrived all safe and well today.
  2. The_Moo
    The_Moo
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-09
    The Buff was brilliant thank you! I want to order another one as I gave the one I ordered to my Camino friend (who also loved it)
  3. WildPlace
    WildPlace
    5/5,
    Excellent service and really happy with the buff! Thanks very much for organising this - much appreciated.
  4. Alexster66
    Alexster66
    5/5,
    Fantastic, received yesterday with love, cheers Lee. You must have had your work cut out for you with all those hand written envelopes, so very kind, thank you
  5. Susannafromsweden
    Susannafromsweden
    5/5,
    Very nice buff, arrived safely, well packed.
    Thank you!
  6. supersullivan
    supersullivan
    5/5,
    Lee, many thanks for taking on the onerous work, please to report trhat my 5 buffs arrived safely this morning, more than pleased with them. :-)
  7. pilgrim b
    pilgrim b
    5/5,
    So pleased to see you got it of the ground Lee,Gerad should like them too!!
  8. grayland
    grayland
    5/5,
    Thanks for organizing this for the members.
    Please note that lee is doing this as a service.
This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela