• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A fitting End

ninaloualberta

I have been travelling for the last year and started off my travels once i got to Europe (Im from Canada) by doing the Camino last May 14- June 22nd.
Unfortunately while I did get to Santiago I & my BF got pretty sick along the way and bussed over 200km. WWe drank some non potable water ~ I would have read the sign and not drunk it, if the sign hadn't been taken away for repainting!

Anyway After 8 days in bed, and a few more where we couldnt walk very far the decision wasnt taken to lightly to bus ahead as we had some time restraints.

Anyway I am flying back to Europe in a few weeks from Thailand and have been thinking constantly of the Camino for some time now. It would be a fitting end to our travels to finish how we started on the Road to Santiago.

I just have a few questions ~ Last year we were a little more flush with the cash and just don't remember what we paid for things such as Orange Juice, Coffee/Tea, Boccadillos, Beer/cider, A can of coke, etc...

I do remember the Albergue prices as I wrote many of them down and of course remeber the Menu del dia/peregrino prices as they were pretty affordable.

we are now on a very limited budget, and are trying to account for every penny (wish I would have started doing this at the beginning of the year but oh well!)
SO if anyone can help me out with those prices I would be grateful.

Yes I am also searching on the internet as well, so I am not being totally lazy

Also would you say 20-25 Euros a day per person is an alright budget? Too Tight? Way more than I need?

Personally I would rather on less than 20/day but I don't want to be starving either

Anyway Thankyou Kindly for any help, I am pretty excited about the prospect of getting back on the Camino again and the wonderfull experiences I had.

P.S. This is my first post here so would like to say hi to everyone as well while I am at it!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum