• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A Portela?

Jakke

Time of past OR future Camino
Eleven different ones in Poland, Finland, Portugal and Spain
Hi!

My email to the A Portela albergue was returned and my sms did not get an answer.
Can somebody tell me please whether the albergue is open? Gronze says it is.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Hi!

My email to the A Portela albergue was returned and my sms did not get an answer.
Can somebody tell me please whether the albergue is open? Gronze says it is.

Gronze is very reliable, but I did a quick search and found their facebook page. As you can see, they say they are open.

They also indicate on that page that they use WhatsApp. In my experience, email is generally a much less effective way of communicating with all sorts of businesses in Spain and Portugal than WhatsApp. Just WhatsApp them directly and I bet you will hear back quickly.

Gracias! Normally, I am more than happy to go through life without FB or WA, but this time my wife was happy to show that sometimes FB is actually good to have Ok, I left A Portela a message there.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum