• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A small hymn in these troubled times

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Love this little prayer, Turga. You have a very soft and gentle side underneath your shell. Sitting on top of that shell in full view are the many fun puns you often share on the "Not".

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I love Leunig....special

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks for sharing this! I love Leunig.

i love Michael Leunig and miss his cartoons now that I no longer live in Australia. Thanks for sharing!
Easy to find Leunig. I also love his work, his thoughts, his simplicity. Every now and then I clear out a lot of junk from my files, but leunig survives every spring cleaning!

Most read last week in this forum