• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Abadin Casa Goas

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino 2024 unknown starting 4/1 from somewhere.
Casa Gaos in Abadin. This is a nice clean Pension. Only 24euro's for a single. After a cold wet day of walking it is a little bit of heaven. It also has a very good restaurant.

Mendi, my good fortune, with the weather, had to end sometime.

Ultreya,
Joe

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

If you want to meet for a drink or dinner I am at auberge s few feet away...
We are going to Abadin for dinner as we were told this place local does not always serve dinner...

If you want to meet for a drink or dinner I am at auberge s few feet away...
We are going to Abadin for dinner as we were told this place local does not always serve dinner...

The Casa Goas is about a kilometer up the road from the Albergue. If you come up it would be great to share a drink or dinner. Maybe 8:00?

It is on the right side of the road up the hill to the right of the Albergue. If not tonight, maybe in Vilalba tomorrow.

Joe

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Wet ha
Wet hair and freezing but heading up in five minutes

Most read last week in this forum