• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation in Biarritz?

asbjornlok

Time of past OR future Camino
8th april 2023
So i’m a bit late in finding a place to sleep when i land tomrrow in Biarritz… I can’t Seem to find ANY places to sleep at all. Ofc hotels that cost 500 euros for one night.. thinking of sleeping on a bench before taking the train to SJPDP

Any ideas?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It's Easter weekend, hotels are heavily booked and at a premium. The less than glamorous Premier Class motel near the airport is still about €135 which is high even for that offering.
What time are you arriving? There is a pilgrim refuge in Bayonne, and Gronze lists a few other options too in Bayonne

veronique.miramon@sfr.fr

She takes pilgrims! Very nice place.

Reactions: tjz
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Most likely you have already figured this out but we took an airport bus from the airport to Bayonne and stayed in the Ibis. Biarritz is a holiday town. Better luck in Bayonne and one step closer to SJPP.

I also stayed in Bayonne rather than Biarritz. Only a short taxi ride. I stayed at the Hôtel Côte Basque right across from the train station where I caught the train to SJPP

try danielle's place at 8 allee cavaliere, 64100 bayonne 33 7 68 93 94 19

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum