• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation Sept/Oct/Nov 2019

DreamHiker2

DreamHiker2
Time of past OR future Camino
Hi Everyone, Well I did the Camino Frances last year and loved it - so now I am in the planning stages of bringing hubby along for his first Camino. We are looking at starting the Camino Piedmont on 1 Sept in Narbonne, France to SJPD and then walking the Camino Frances - I am estimating that we hit SJPD about mid Oct. So wondering if anyone has a list of accom available for which Albergues remain open after October? I don't plan booking in advance but knowing if long hauls are required is essential. Thanks in advance for your knowledge =)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
And when you arrive in St. Jean the office will give you the latest list too.

Buen Camino!
Thanks I was plowing through the Frances accom list but it is not as easy for quick glancing to be able to ensure that accom and distances are doable for me =)

I finished in SdC last week of Oct last year and had no issues with closed accommodations.

I finished in SdC last week of Oct last year and had no issues with closed accommodations.
Hi Alexander, I was mid Oct last year as well but I am more concerned about the month of November as I estimate we will begin the Camino Frances (if we decide to go that way it will be coming off of Camino Piedmont - we are also considering VDLP) about mid Oct which means walking all Nov as well I guess.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum