• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Aer Lingus Sale

jeff001

Anyone looking for a good fare from the US to Spain should have a look at the Aer Lingus website. They have some big discounts on fares to Dublin, from where you can connect with Ryanair to places like Biarritz and Madrid.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Aer Lingus: a grand airline; but I would say that, wouldn't I.

Brian.

edit: Just be aware that Ryanair levy a charge for each checked bag. Currently the charge is €15 for one bag & airport check-in. There is also a levy of €5 per flight when using credit card.

I always fly Aer Lingus when flying to Ireland (which I do rather often) and can recommend them highly! Great food, good service, outstanding safety record .. I wouldn't fly to Ireland any other way.

Buen Camino,

Aer Lingus Sale? But will Ryanair buy them!
Seriously I usually fly with Aer Lingus or Iberia to Madrid/Barcelona and connect to Pamplona with my bikes. Would be afraid to ry Ryanair with bikes.
Its getting harder and harder to bring bikes by plane. Very frustrating.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Aer Lingus currently have a sale with a further 20% off flights booked by tomorrow for travel between April 1st and October 24th.

Brian.

Most read last week in this forum