• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Piedras Blancas II

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3000

The owners of the Piedras Blancas in El Burgo Ranero have opened a new albergue a few kilometers down the road in Reliegos. It is the first place you encounter on the way into the village, and has a spotless, new bar. My cafe con leche was served by the same hospitalero who had served me cafe con leche a couple of hours earlier in El Burgo Ranero! He had a car, of course...

Situado al lado del camino de Santiago, en la entrada a Reliegos. Dispone de bar y restaurante, está previsto que abra sus puertas entre marzo y abril del 2012.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Does anyone have contact info for the new albergue in Reliegos? Is Piedras Blancas in Burgo Ranero now an albergue (my info has it as a casa rural).

Any info would be appriciated!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Is Piedras Blancas in Burgo Ranero now an albergue
No. It is a restaurant and hostal/casa rural. There are three albergues and at least three hostales in El Burgo Ranero.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Hello Falcon.
Look here.
There are 4 albergues and so far as I know 3 hostales.
Who knows the web sites of the three hostales?
Buen Camino
Jochen

Most read last week in this forum