This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Ponte Ferreira - good stay

JohnMcM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Some, and with luck, some more.
Hello,
In my recent Camino Primitivo blog in this section I was clumsy with a part of my writing. It read as though I was being critical of this Albergue. I wasn't. I've amended that part of my blog.

I found nothing wrong with this Albergue.

Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey John, just saw this thread! It wasn't necessary, but I appreciate anyway!

The best albergue on the primitivo, in my experience. The hospitaleros were ever so kind and welcoming. The dinner, the salad, seafood paella and then the ice cream or cake was the best meal I've eaten. I would definitely recommend this albergue to anyone!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello Erika! Thank you for sharing your opinion to the forum! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! And please send our regards to Marta if you keep contact with her! All the best to the two of you and Buen Camino from the hospitaleros in Ponte Ferreira!,

Thank you for remembering us I'll tell Marta definitely!! Keep up the great work!

loved this place, great food, comfy beds and lovely hospitaleros

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum