• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergues between Pobena and Castro Urdiales?

colossalsquids

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (to Primitivo and Finisterre) 2017
Jakobsweg (Baden-Wurtemburg) 2018
Hi all,

For folks who have done the norte before - my app and guidebook show no albergues between Pobena and Castro Urdiales. I know there are often unlisted ones or casas rurales in between the larger towns. Do any veterans of the norte remember any in that area? Thank you, you've all been so helpful so far.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Not that i know off. Walked october 2016. Its a very short walk i left bilbao and walked to castro urdiales

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum