This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any good Primivito guidebooks?

LMH27

I've been reading and researching online a lot but I prefer actual paper books. I know there are many for the Frances route, are there any for the primivito and if so where can I buy it from? Thank you x

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I used "The Northern Caminos" by Laura Perazzoli and Dave Whitson. I thought it was a very good guide. A bit heavy so I copied the pages I needed (Primitivo) and just took those with me. I ordered mine online from Amazon.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I've been reading and researching online a lot but I prefer actual paper books. I know there are many for the Frances route, are there any for the primivito and if so where can I buy it from? Thank you x
The CSJ guide has just been updated by Chris Lennie, and is far better laid out than the previous edition, and has useful info in. CSJ=Confraternity of St James; you can get it from their online bookshop. It's light to carry, as well.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum