• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arrived in SJPP

Mark H

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino France
I arrived in SJPP yesterday after driving from UK as easyJet cancelled my flight, I booked into Les Chemins d Elika for last night and tonight, very nice house in the centre of town just down the hill from the Pilgrims office.
Marc the owner has been very helpful and has suggested I park my van at his house just outside SJPP whilst I’m walking my Camino.
I went to the pilgrim office yesterday afternoon to pick up a passport etc, had to short wait of about 30 mins.

The weather is very good 24 degree, I’ve checked the forecast going forward and it’s looking like high 20’s with a possibility of thunderstorms but the temperature still in the high 20’s. I have had a repack and taken out my Rab down jacket and mid layer also purchased another pair of shorts.

I was up quite early this morning from my bedroom window I could see the pilgrims getting ready to leave I counted about 80, I’m looking forward to starting my Camino tomorrow morning.

Accommodation booked as far as Pamplona

We shall go always a little further, it maybe beyond that last mountain barred in snow……..hopefully no more snow

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Buen Camino Mark!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum