This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arriving and Departing the Primitivo for 100km

ParistoCapeCod

"Come on mom this 14k isn't going to walk itself."
Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese, Primitivo, Norte. Hospitalera
Hi All, I just caused myself to panic because I forgot which bus line schedule to look at. We are flying Boston-Madrid-A Coruna, then taking the Arriva, not Alsa, bus to Lugo to begin. The Arriva bus takes about an hour and costs 11 euro. The Alsa bus goes to Oviedo, then back to Lugo, in 6.5 hours.

Leaving Santiago de Compostela by airport to Madrid-JFK-Boston is easy. Lugo to SdC is just over 100 km and an alternative to starting in Sarria. We begin on April 18.

Buen camino, Lisa and TJ

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi, ParistoCapeCod and Buen Camino!

If you want to start your camino with a wow-inducing little detour to a Roman shrine/crypt, you can visit Santa Eulalia de Boveda. It adds only a few km to the camino (but check hours and days of visit). Juanma's Facebook page has a great explanation of the route -- and if you worry that your detour might make you late to get a bed, you can reserve in Ponte Ferreira with Juanma. (It is, by all accounts, a not to be missed albergue).

http://www.ponteferreira.com/2015/02/primitive-way-santa-eulalia-de-boveda/?lang=en

Ultreia! from Meg!

Have a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Hi, I read your much earlier posts here https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/route-from-lugo-to-sobrado.17132/ and am really hoping to see Santa Eulalia, I hope the timing is right.

Most read last week in this forum