• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Arriving in SJPDP May 3rd

pplvee

Time of past OR future Camino
Walking May 2016
I'm excited to get past all the travelling and settled into SJPDP (I'm coming from Canada.) Walking alone, but looking forward to meeting other walkers. See you there!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
My son and his girlfriend start walking Sunday . . . they are from the States. Enjoy the journey, it is one you will always hold close to your heart. Buen Camino!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
We are on the Camino Frances now - you will probably pass us by! (Were slow).

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hey man, I'm arriving in SJPDP sometime on the 7th or 8th, but will be on bike. Hopefully I catch you on the trail!

Buen camino

I'm excited to get past all the travelling and settled into SJPDP (I'm coming from Canada.) Walking alone, but looking forward to meeting other walkers. See you there!
I'm arriving in SJPdP on Thursday afternoon with a taxi share of ladies from Ohio (I'm from Canada too!). I'll be starting Friday, May 6.

Buen camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
@emmaclare, you wouldn't happen to be taking the taxi from Pamplona would you? Add a 3rd Canadian to the bunch (although I've been covertly living amongst the americans for a while now). Can't wait to start. The weather ahead looks wet though

@emmaclare, you wouldn't happen to be taking the taxi from Pamplona would you? Add a 3rd Canadian to the bunch (although I've been covertly living amongst the americans for a while now). Can't wait to start. The weather ahead looks wet though

Sorry! Taxi is Biarritz to SJPdP
Maybe see you somewhere along the way!

Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum