• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

best wishes 2021

Antonius Vaessen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2015-2016 VdlPlata - Sanabres
2016.Primitivo
2017 Salvador
2018 Norte (to Sobrado)
2019 Norte again
I would like to wish everybody on this forum and especially all those people who make this forum possible
a very good year. I have attached copys of my new- year card but I am not sure if it has succeded.
One picture shows the card when it is folded, when you"open the gates" you see the mountain view.
The next 2 pictures show the inside and the backside of the unfolded card.
Translation of the words:
In 2020 we were more or less locked-up, it was a year with many limitations. We could only
see few people, it was difficult to visti theaters, museums, festivals or soccermatches. Travelling abroad became
a problem too.
We hope that next year will offer again more perspective and we will have more freedom of movement and
be able to find our way in the wide world again.(be it on a camino or otherwise)
We wish everybody a very good 2021with many desired contacts and stay healthy

we hope that we all will have the opportunity to put on our walking boots and walk to the horizon
for a few weeks/months

Attachments

• IMG_20201225_0008.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Panorama 6_nieuwjaar_bewerkt-lage_bewerkt-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • nieuwjaarskaart 2020.pdf
    458.7 KB · Views: 50
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum