• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Biarritz to SJPdP May 22, 2023

philkayn

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2010
Hi,
I'm due to land in Biarritz at about 4pm on the 22nd May. I'm looking at the bus & train option to St Jean via Bayonne but also open to the idea of a taxi share too. So if there are any fellow pilgrims arriving in Biarritz on the 22nd and looking to share a ride let me know and we can get something booked up.
Thanks,
Phil

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Phil.
If you were ten days earlier I would love a taxi share !
Arriving on 12th May and also considering the bus/train option but open to sharing a taxi with like minded peregrinos

I arrive May 16th, have been considering a transfer with Express Bourricot, worth a look!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
There are four of us, if there were others booking too it reduces the cost per person.

If u see other backpackers on your departure flight to Biarritz, ask if they have transport to SJPdP. Express Bourricit needs at least one hour notification before they can pick up new passengers at the arrival airport. The more passengers there are, less the cost per person. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Most read last week in this forum