• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bilbao to Pamploma

Strangford

Time of past OR future Camino
Hope to do first Camino starting 22 September
Can I prebook a bus ticket from Bilboa to Pamploma or do I just go to the station and buy it there. Thank you

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You can prebook a ticket on the Alsa bus website or just get a ticket in the machine at the bus station which is very close to San Mames football stadium, home to Atlétic Bilbao

You can prebook a ticket on the Alsa bus website or just get a ticket in the machine at the bus station which is very close to San Mames football stadium, home to Atlétic Bilbao
Thank you I have done this journey before and we were lucky to get seats on the bus so I would prefer to be prebooked. Is it easier to go by train or bus back from Logrono to Bilboa.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I just looked at Rome to Rio website and I think the train would be the best option, the bus doesn't look very straightforward

I just looked at Rome to Rio website and I think the train would be the best option, the bus doesn't look very straightforward
Thank you for your help

Can I prebook a bus ticket from Bilboa to Pamploma or do I just go to the station and buy it there. Thank you
I pre-booked on Alsa's web-site- it was easy. The bus was not full so I expect that you copuld just turn up and buy a ticket from the driver.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum