• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Brass Camino Pendant

RumAndChupacabras

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Jul-Sept 2019: Six weeks in Northern Spain.
Apr 2018 Asturias
May 2016 CP: Portuguese
While I realize there must have been ten's of thousands of Artisan's in history throughout all the Camino's, I'm wondering if anyone knows where this Brass Camino Pendant might have (originally) come from? I found it on ebay (of course, I bought it) and it was a 'one only'. It's stamped Camino De Santiago on the back. I'm not even so sure that it was designed to be a pendant...someone could have bored the two holes into it at a later time. Has anyone seen one of these before? If so, please let me know about any background information you might have on it!

Thanks and ...Buen Camino!
PS, it's not copper looking like it is in the pix.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I can't help you with your question, but is really a nice pendant. Looks like something from along the camino.

Most read last week in this forum