• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Hornillos del Camino to Burgos/Bilbao

irishwalker

Time of past OR future Camino
Walking, Astorga-Sarria 2011, StJPdP -Longrono 2012, Logrono- Burgos 2013, StJPdP - SdComp 2014, Valenca do Minho - Santiago ,Easter 2015, Seville- Santiago by roadbike, Sept 2015. Burgos to Leon, walking, May 2016
Hi Folks,
I need a bit of help.
A friend and I are planning to walk from Logrono to Hornillos del Camino, over six days commencing Sunday May 12th. We walked last year from St Jean to Logrono. We need to travel to Bilbao on Sat. May 18th.
Can we catch a bus from Hornillos del Camino to Burgos on the evening of Friday May 17th, or a bus direct to Bilbao on Saturday morning if we overnight in Hornillos?

Many thanks,
Irishwalker.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

HI i want to do the same thing but is this april , did you find out if there is a bus back to burgos or direct to bilbao , any info would be most appreciated - mail me on pmorrisseu@fermoycreditunion.ie if you succeeed in finding out

regards

Pat

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum