• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Irun to Logrono

mwdunne

Hi I'm hoping to get the 15:45 bus from Irun to Logrono next Tuesday. I can't get anywhere with the La Estellesa Bus website (http://www.laestellesa.com) which keeps rejecting the dates I put in! Does anyone know if the bus is running and if it is possible to book in advance (I'm travelling with my family including three kids).
Thanks,
Michael

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
It took my information right up to buying four tickets, so the bus is running that day, but you may not be able to purchase in advance.

Thanks! I sorted it out by clicking on the "compatibility view" on my browser which sorted out the problem I was having with the menu. Have being trying to buy the tickets for weeks.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum