• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Madrid Aeropuerto T4 to Leon?

kardisa

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances - Leon to Santiago (2015)
Camino Madrid/Salvador/Primitivo (2017)
My flight arrives in T4S at 1:30pm and the bus to Leon departs from the T4 station at 2:45pm. Assuming that I am not checking luggage, do you think that I will have enough time to deboard (I'm at the front of the plane), clear immigration, and get to the terminal?

Thank you all for your help so far. This was such a last minute decision and I have a lot to do in the next 8 days if I want to be at least somewhat prepared.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

My wife and I just went through this 10 days ago (although we took a train to Leon). Anyways, it was our experience that immigration checks were almost nonexistent. We got off the plane and walked for a few minutes. There was a 15 second wait to get our passports stamped. The guy stamping it couldn't have been more disinterested. He actually missed the page so I only have about 2/3 of a stamp in my passport. Then we walked to the conveyer belt, grabbed our bags (they were there already), and left. That was it. No checks, no nuthin! The whole thing took us about 15 minutes. I'm serious!
I hope it's as smooth for you!

Ron

Most read last week in this forum