• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus reservations required?

SCT

Time of past OR future Camino
2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2023
Hi! We've done several caminos but will be walking the Ingles and walking to Finesterre for the first time in October.
Are bus reservations needed or recommended from Santiago to Ferrol and also from Finesterre back to Santiago?
Thank you!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi! We've done several caminos but will be walking the Ingles and walking to Finesterre for the first time in October.
Are bus reservations needed or recommended from Santiago to Ferrol and also from Finesterre back to Santiago?
Thank you!
I can't speak for the Santiago/Ferrol trip, but from Fin, just show up a little early to go to the little counter there, and to get in line for a good seat. On that route I'd sit on the right.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
As a general rule, if I know what time I want to travel, I book in advance. You can usually book online and have the ticket on your phone. Peace of mind. I confess I know nothing about this particular route.

Most read last week in this forum