• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus Service from O Cebreiro to Sarria?

Anne W.

Time of past OR future Camino
Started 2018 restarting October 2022
Hi fellow Caminos,
Travelling to O,Cebreiro tmrw but need to get a bus from O Cebreiro to Sarria after my visit, can anyone help me about getting a bus.
Anne W.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Monbus run one direct bus to Sarria in the afternoon. There are a few more each day from Pedrafita which is about 4km away.

Hi fellow Caminos,
Travelling to O,Cebreiro tmrw but need to get a bus from O Cebreiro to Sarria after my visit, can anyone help me about getting a bus.
Anne W.
Hi Fellow Caminos,
Many thanks for your help regarding bus from O Cebreiro to Sarria 20/10/22 bus arrived 3.20pm and we arrived in Sarria 4.30pm.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum