• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Buses from Santiago to Ferrol

daesdaemar

Camino-holic
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Ingles - twice
Last year I took a bus from Santiago to Ferrol. It was from a large indoor (garage-type) bus station and I had to wait several hours for the bus that left at about 17:00. I have noticed on Google that there is another outdoor type bus station just a block or so away, and I wondered if it also offered more frequent service to Ferrol.
Does anyone know about these two different bus stations and the schedules from Santiago to Ferrol ?
Thanks in advance

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Salidas de Santiago destino a Ferrol por AP-9

Laborables:

9:15 * por AP-9 y Pontedeume, 11 *por AP-9 y Guisamo-enlace Viveiro, 12 *por AP-9 y Fene sólo los días lectivos universitarios, 13:30 * por AP-9 y Pontedeume, 15 * por AP-9 y Fene, 16:10 *por AP-9 y Pontedeume, 18 *por AP-9 y Pontedeume-enlace As Pontes, 19:30 *por AP-9 y Fene-enlace Viveiro, 21 *por AP-9 y Pontedeume

Sábados:

9:15 *Pontedeume, 11 *Guisamo, 13:30 *Pontedeume, 16 *Pontedeume, 18 *Pontedeume, 21 *Pontedeume

Domingos/Festivos:

9:15 *Pontedeume, 13:30 *Pontedeume, 18 *Pontedeume, 19:30 *Fene con enlace Viveiro, 21 *Pontedeume, 22 *Guisamo

Salidas de Santiago destino a Ferrol por Ordes, Betanzos, Miño, Pontedeume:

Laborables: 16:30 horas

The Google Map pin that may have appeared probably is not accurately placed. I can find only the one bus station in Santiago.

May I ask where you got this schedule, please.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum