This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino 15th September from oviedo

rafamasa

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo - The Original Way
Hola everyone, I'm starting the Camino Primitivo on 15th September from Oviedo, obviously i know i will find lot of people doing the camino, but just wondering if anyone start the same day like me.
Thanks, and Buen Camino everyone!
Rafa

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Rafa, I'll arrive in Oviedo on 15th September however I guess I start walking on the next day

Shame, I will start early on Saturday 15th.. buen camino! And let see if we meet during the way!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Maybe we'll meet along the way Buen Camino to you too

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum