• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino del Norte profile maps

Time of past OR future Camino
Have completed through Agosta
Does anyone know of a source for profile (elevation) maps similar to the godesalco maps for del Norte? Something simple to print. There are a few routes on godesalco, but not Norte.
Thank you very much

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Does anyone know of a source for profile (elevation) maps similar to the godesalco maps for del Norte? Something simple to print. There are a few routes on godesalco, but not Norte.
Thank you very much

Mundicamino offers a simple Perfil for each etapa of its on-line Camino del Norte map. See more here.

I downloaded this tourism guide onto my smartphone and used their simple elevation profiles for reference.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you very much

I found this elevation profile for the Northern Way, hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Most of the profiles tend to be closed up so give almost vertical climbs!
We find that the gronze site gives the most realistic profiles aligned to the map.
A recent site change means that the map shows but you need to click on the link below it for the profile on each page. (Ver perfil de la etapa)

I found this elevation profile for the Northern Way from Pilgrim Travel, hope this helps

I do not know where they are getting the profiles for this graphic, Irún - San Sebastian appears as a flat stage when it is a steep stage, I would guess around 900 meter climb easily, first Jaizkibel, then Ulia... The Gronze.com page is great, below each map, just clic on "ver perfil de la etapa". Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum